Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Aluminium||Production Property:||800pcs/ Month|
|Length Of Platen:||2600 Mm||Width Of Platen:||1400 Mm|
|Thickness:||100 Mm||Tolerance:||+ / - 0.05 Mm|
|Heating Sources:||Electric, Thermal Oil, Water Or Steam||Customized:||Yes|
hot press plates
Thermal Oil heater Hot Platen For hydraulic hot Press Machine
Typical Heating source of hot Platen:
Electric heating wire
Specification of Hot Platen :
1. Length of platen : 200mm to 9000 mm
2. Width of platen : 200mm to 3200 mm
3. Thickness: 10mm-200 mm
3. tolerance: - /+0.05 mm
4. Surface roughness:1.6
5. Surface temperature tolerance: 3 C
6. No leakage at welding position when hydraulic pressure is up to 25kg/cm2
Any size you need.
The size , thickness and meterial can be designed as the customer requirement.
Raw Materials of Hot Platen
Carbon steel Q235B, Q345, 45#
Stainless Steel 304, 316
Aluminum: 6061, 5052, 7075
Quality Control of Hot Platen
All of our hot platen from Anhui Elite are tested for water permeability under the adequate pressure.
High-quality machining provides appropriate working surface and smoothiness of heating plates.
1) Provide the free consultation of the equipment
2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart
3) According to the clients' special requirement, offering the reasonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment.
4) Welcome to visit our factory
1) 24 hours online service
2) Provide the VIDEO with Install and debug the equipment
3) Provide technical exchanging
Applications of Hot Platen
Forest Products and Furniture
Composite Materials and Fabrications
Package of Hot Platen
After the final inspection, the plates are protected from corrosion.
The plates are packed depending on the transport type.
Packaging provides safe manipulation and guarantees damage-free delivery.
Contact Person: helen