Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materials:||Carbon Steel,Stainless Steel||Hydraulic Pressure Of Welding Gap:||30kg/cm2|
|Distance Between Cross Channels:||90mm||Depth Of The Holes:||Up To 3.500 Mm (double-sided 7.000 Mm)|
|Name Of Product:||Thermal Oil Hot platen for Press Machine Hot Plate Plywood||Weight:||CUSTOM ACCEPTED|
hot press plates
Thermal Oil fluid steel heating platen for hydraulic hot press
1) Provide the free consultation of the equipment
2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart
3) According to the clients’ special requirement, offering the reasonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment.
4) Welcome to visit our factory
1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory.
2) Oversea install and debug the equipment
3) Train the first-line operator.
1) 24 hours online service
2) Provide the VIDEO with Install and debug the equipment
3) Provide technical exchanging
Heating Platen Introduction:
Heat transfer is the movement of heat from one area (or object) to another, always from areas of high concentration (hot) to areas of low concentration (cool).
ELITE Heating platen application advisor. In manufacturing, a platen is a metal plate used in presses.
The press can be for laminating or for the production of a wide range of items including gaskets, particle board, semiconductor wafers, and plywood.
Many of these processes require heating the platen to high temperatures.
ELITE Heating platen deliver high watt densities and are designed to fit in tight spaces. Heating is a complex process governed by the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer.
Heat transfer, in particular, is useful knowledge as it will help inform important aspects of heater selection and system design.
heating platen Data:
|up to 11500 mm||Weight of the plate||up to 40 t|
|up to 3500 mm||Diameter of the channels D||20 – 40 mm|
|Thickness||up to 200 mm||Depth of the holes||up to 3500 mm (double-sided 7000 mm)
Packing of heating Platen :
After the final inspection, the plates are protected from corrosion. The plates are packed depending on the transport type. Packaging provides safe manipulation and guarantees damage-free delivery.
· Excellent thermal uniformity on the surface
· Less scrap parts and more heating/cooling control
· A more responsive platen
· Quicker heat up times
· Rapid thermal recovery for quick cycle applications
Our factory now has multiple large gantry milling machine several sets of advanced hot platen
production lines,excellent and advanced technology, Scientific testing methods to strict management of every process,ensure qualified products Shipped.Our hot platen products are widely trusted by
customers. What’s more, Our factory can design and manufacture various product specifications according to customers'requirements.
Contact Person: rose