Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materials:||Carbon Steel||Maximum Size:||3200mm X 9000mm|
|Distance Between Cross Channels:||90mm||Depth Of The Holes:||Up To 3500 Mm (double-sided 7000 Mm)|
|Name Of Product:||Good Quality Complete Professional Hot platen for Heat Press Machine For Wood Factory Door Factory Furniture||Thickness Tolerance:||+/- 0.5mm|
hot press plates,
heated platen for heat press machine for wood factory door factory furniture
Heated Platen Introduction:
ELITE Heated platen is a metal plate used in hot press machine.
The press can be for laminating or for the production of a wide range of items including gaskets, particle board, semiconductor wafers, and plywood.
Heat transfer is the movement of heat from one area (or object) to another, always from areas of high concentration (hot) to areas of low concentration (cool).
Many of these processes require heating the platen to high temperatures.
ELITE Heated platen deliver high watt densities and are designed to fit in tight spaces.
Heating is a complex process governed by the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer.
Heat transfer, in particular, is useful knowledge as it will help inform important aspects of heater selection and system design.
up to 11500 mm
|Weight of the plate||up to 40 tons|
|Width||up to 3500 mm||Diameter of the channels D||20 – 40 mm|
|Thickness||up to 200 mm||Depth of the holes||
up to 3500 mm
(double-sided 7000 mm)
Packing of heated Platen :
After the final inspection, the plates are protected from corrosion.
The plates are packed depending on the transport type.
Packaging provides safe manipulation and guarantees damage-free delivery.
· Excellent thermal uniformity on the surface
· Less scrap parts and more heating/cooling control
· A more responsive platen
· Quicker heat up times
· Rapid thermal recovery for quick cycle applications
ELITE Heating platen Types (A, B, C, D, D Edge Pin, E, M)
Type A - Electric Strip Platen
Type B - Electric Cartridge Platen
Type C - Steam, Water, or Thermal Fluid Platen
Type D - Steam, Water, or Thermal Fluid Platen
Type E - Steam, Water, or Thermal Fluid Platen
Anhui Elite is an enterprise which specializes in research, development, production and marketing of heated platens more than 10 years history.
Our heated platens are widely be used in domestic and overseas factories who produce or who use hot press machines.
1) Provide the free consultation of the equipment
2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart
3) According to the clients’ special requirement, offering the reasonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment.
4) Welcome to visit our factory
1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory.
2) Oversea install and debug the equipment
3) Train the first-line operator.
1) 24 hours online service
2) Provide the VIDEO with Install and debug the equipment
3) Provide technical exchanging
Contact Person: rose